When it comes to Antivirus, there are plenty of options you will find. Avast and Kaspersky very well know antivirus available in the market now. Both this antivirus keep your devices safe and secure from both malware and hackers.
Avast comes with, intelligent antivirus system, cyber capture, smart scan, browser clean up, safe zone browser, firewall, and anti-spam and data shredder. Avast gives you more tools and utility in their product.
“Kaspersky gives you superior real-time protection at very low cost” – It’s sad one of the main manager of one of the greatest Kaspersky Antivirus review. It has all the common features you will need for protecting your computer from malware attack. It has features like rescue disk, cloud protection, big data analysis etc.
It is hard to figure out the difference between Avast and Kaspersky, We didn’t find much. Cause both of them to dose an excellent job on protecting your computer from Viruses. But, yes! There are very little differences we spot, depending upon their features, system impact etc.
Avast Vs Kaspersky
- Features: Avast gives you more tools and utility in their product than Kaspersky. Avast comes with some extra features like Cyber Capture, Sandbox, and Data Shredder etc. which you will not find in Kaspersky.
- Protection: Kaspersky and Avast anti-virus have very good performances over detecting the malware and viruses. Both are very good at their job.
- System Impact: Kaspersky is very gentle compared to Avast Antivirus. It uses very limited CPU which doesn’t impact other system activities, weather Avast usage very high Cup which slow down your computer.
- User Interface: Avast has a bit complex user interface and cleaning process where Kaspersky comes with a little bit simpler user interface and cleaning process.
- Cost: Kaspersky costs lower than Avast. But Avast comes with the highest security you need for high-performance computing.
- Popularity: Present days, Avast is more popular than the Kaspersky because of its wide range of product features.
Avast has very vast packages. It has free antivirus which gives some basic protection. Its internet security pack costs around $59.99 per year. Avast has packed for business and companies and has protection even for mobile devices. Kaspersky package starts from $39.95 with basic antivirus protection. It has some other packages lik internet security, cloud security etc.
Though the price of the Avast seems high, actually, Avast comes with more additional features than most of the anti-virus available in the market. Both of the anti-viruses are good for the common job of protecting your pc from hackers and malware. These provide real-time protection to keep your PC safe. So, you can choose any of them depending on your budget and usage level.